cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Re: How Do I Change My Email Address?

zorvek
Miembro

I clicked "Send Message" but that brings up a blank dialog. When I enter Ann154 the system tells me the address isn't valid.

I've participated in many forums and been a moderator. This forum is the absolute worst I've ever seen. So difficult to use.

0 Me gusta

zorvek
Miembro

Yes, I go to my inbox. No private message. Just notifcations when this thread has new posts.

Any other ideas?

Let's review this whole thing.

1) Replying to your email bounces despite the text in the mail stating I can reply.

2) There is no sign of any private message here: https://community.verizonwireless.com/inbox

I know it isn't you. It's the people that designed this website. I'm frustrated. Took me an hour just to figure out how to ask this question.

Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

See that inbox icon on the home page of the community homepage. Click on it to open the community inbox. You can filter to show the direct messages.

Screenshot_20180808-160711.png

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

https://community.verizonwireless.com/welcome

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

zorvek
Miembro

Huh?

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

zorvek wrote:

Yes, I go to my inbox. No private message. Just notifcations when this thread has new posts.

Any other ideas?

Let's review this clusterf*&k:

1) Replying to your email bounces despite the text in the mail stating I can reply.

2) There is no sign of any private message here: https://community.verizonwireless.com/inbox

I know it isn't you. It's the ****** that designed this s%*t website. I'm frustrated. Took me an hour just to figure out how to ask this question.

But you got the notification of a direct message  right? If so, uncheck the unread only box. It will then show the thread and messages you have already read.

If it isn't there, then the Moderator did something weird and not standard to send you the message.

0 Me gusta

zorvek
Miembro

Yes, I found what might be a private message. It was under "Messages". And I replied.

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

zorvek wrote:

Yes, I found what might be a private message. It was under "Messages". And I replied.

That would be it.

This forum doesn't seem to have a tutorial on the Inbox in the Getting Started topic space. However it was based on the Jive platform format which is also used by the Apple, Sprint, and T-Mobile forums to name a few I'm aware of. Jive Foundations - Your Inbox | AureaWorks

0 Me gusta

zorvek
Miembro

There are two main components to one of these systems: the underlying platform and the customized UI/UX. I've used Apple's version and it is vastly better presented than this one. I'm sure the underlying platform is solid and flexible. Perhaps the problem is that it is too flexible ;-)

0 Me gusta

zorvek
Miembro

Did you get my message with my email address?

0 Me gusta