cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

How Do I Ask A Question In This Community?

thed8051
Miembro

Wierd - VERY weird.   I have spent 25 minutes chatting with a Verizon Tech support person (?). 

All I wanted to know was, HOW do I ask a question here at this online forum ?

Can someone explain how I would ask a totally ___NEW___ question  ?  A question that is only mine, and does not relate to someone  else's question ?

Re: How Do I Ask A Question In This Community?

kaebfly
Leader

Not sure how you're viewing (iPhone, other device, computer) but on my iPhone you can go into the topic area you want to list your question in and click on "Ask a question in..."

0 Me gusta

Sallsup
Miembro

It isn't just you, this site just runs me around and around and UNABLE to ask a question also.

Highlighted

kathy65793

I feel it is a lot easier on a computer then cell phone When I first posted it was from my cell and not even sure where it went.If you click on a subject when your on the computer you will see at the top right hand side

Deseo:

just click ask a question  hope this helps

Ann154
Expert

On the phone, there is a "Ask a question" box at the top of each topic space where you can start the question. You can also find the link for the "Ask a question" under the Actions menu near the top of the topic page.

Sometimes you just need to dig and click into things to see what you do or get to.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Binnybe
Miembro

I was pretty frustrated today trying to reach a Verizon person via phone to ask some questions.  No matter what number I called - customer service number listed on the website or a local Verizon store, it keeps connecting me to the automated system and would not connect me to a live person. I could not get to a live person. Pressing 0 did not work either.  Would love to know the trick!

So I resorted to asking the question online - took me a long time too. Setting up an online community account and then I could not find the ask a question option anywhere in my account. It is not under Actions either.  Clicking all over looking for a way to post anything was in vain. Thankfully I did a search for how to ask and saw this post! Thanks Ann154!

Hopefully Verizon cares enough to change the website and phone processes to make it easier for customers to connect with them.

tsuseer
Miembro

I am not ON my phone, I am ON my computer and that is where I WANT to be, doing stuff from the phone is stupidly difficult, when I can sit and type with both hands and see on a LARGE screen, what I am doing.ny

I do NOT see any "ask a question" link in the top right corner, no 'subject' button

Someone PLEASE tell me how I can ask a NEW question here in this forum, otherwise, this is a waste of time and CPU power.

0 Me gusta

tikibar1
Líder Sénior

At the top left-hand side, click Community Home, then click Get Started.  On the upper right-hand side (below the Search box), click Ask a Question.

0 Me gusta

tsuseer
Miembro

Thank you tikibar1, however

I didn't write down my initial password.

I clicked 'forgot password'

They sent me a temporary Password...THAT DIDN'T WORK.

I clicked 'forgot my password', they sent me ANOTHER temporary password, and THAT didn't work either.

Why kind of dog and pony show is this anyway?

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

Screenshot_20170918-185319.png

Screenshot_20170918-185323.png

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta