cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Higher rates for fewer services?

DeveuS
Miembro

I have a "Shared Everything Plan" with a smartphone (HTC Rezound) (which I just swapped for a Samsung Galaxy 4G Tablet)  ...but my calls and texts are blocked... and I'm paying more for this device why? If I'm going to be paying MORE for this device, shouldn't I at least have all the same benefits and services as my phone does... if not a few extra?

What gives?

0 Me gusta

Re: Higher rates for fewer services?

Ann154
Expert

This sounds like a question. Why did you write it as a blog post in the space meant for discussion about the community functions in general?

You will get better exposure to all the community members and their experience if you created a discussion in a space more geared towards your topic and had marked that discussion as a question.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

You went from a phone to a tablet and are upset you can't make calls or text messages? A tablet is just an internet device. It is not a cell phone. You cannot make traditional calls or text messages with this device. You can only do things like that through Skype, Text+, etc. Also, just a tablet on the share everything plan is less expensive than a phone as long as you changed your plan according to your device change.

0 Me gusta

rcschnoor
Líder Sénior

Yes, calls and texts are not included with tablets on the Verizon network. You can use Skype or a similar app to make calls, though. These apps will use data, though. For texts, you can install Verizon Messages to access your text messages. This app will ALSO use data.

Are you sure you are paying more??? The smartphone access fee is $40/month. The basic phone access fee is $30/month. The tablet access fee is $10/month. How do you figure you are paying MORE for this device???