cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Forum looks Good!

Novice

I would just like to say that I've been away from the forum for a very long time and have only just now returned.   I was an early member from the beginning and it's good to see how things have improved here in terms of the look and feel of the forum.   There sure were a lot of issues back in the beginning and I'm sure there are still things.   However, I can honestly tell you that things are looking so much better than what they were several years ago when I was active here.

Waving hello to anyone who remembers me from those times years ago!

:smileyvery-happy:

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Forum looks Good!

Novice

Hola DarkCobra,

Welcome back! It's great to see you here again. I'm glad you're enjoying the new wireless forum. As always, if you have any ideas for improvements, please share them right here and I'll send them along to the right people. Have fun on the forum!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Novice

Thanks for the welcome!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Líder Sénior
I remember you from MY early days on the boards - welcome back and I look forward to your contributions, again!
0 Likes
Highlighted

Novice

Hello SuzyQ.   Glad to see you made Community Leader as well.   I doubt I'll be very active as before, but I will be lurking around and commenting from time to time.   Good to see you again!

0 Likes