cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

EDIT FORUM MESSAGE

Miembro

I posted a message and now want to edit it (within a half hour of posting).  How is that done?

Pestañas (2)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: EDIT FORUM MESSAGE

Líder Sénior

Go to the message, and click the option button in the upper right hand corner. If within the time limit there will be an option to edit the post.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: EDIT FORUM MESSAGE

Sr. Member

 


budone wrote:

Go to the message, and click the option button in the upper right hand corner. If within the time limit there will be an option to edit the post.


Of course if the time limit has passed,you can always notify the moderator & just ask to edit the part you want. I've done that before.

 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: EDIT FORUM MESSAGE

Novice

 


TheGreatOne wrote:

 


budone wrote:

Go to the message, and click the option button in the upper right hand corner. If within the time limit there will be an option to edit the post.


Of course if the time limit has passed,you can always notify the moderator & just ask to edit the part you want. I've done that before.

 


Yes I have notified the moderator and said oops I really didn't want to say that. They will fix it ,but if you make a habbit of that, I guess they would get upset. I am not aware of a time limit unless you get auto logged off. Once you are logged out it will not let you edit your message.

 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: EDIT FORUM MESSAGE

Novice

There is a 60 minute limit on editing your own posts.  After that, you will need to contact a moderator to make the edit for you.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: EDIT FORUM MESSAGE

Sr. Member

 


prisaz wrote:

 

Yes I have notified the moderator and said oops I really didn't want to say that. They will fix it ,but if you make a habbit of that, I guess they would get upset. I am not aware of a time limit unless you get auto logged off. Once you are logged out it will not let you edit your message.

 


That is why it is good to proof read what you just said. :smileyhappy: It is a good habit to get into anyways (they taught me that in school!)

 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: EDIT FORUM MESSAGE

Novice

 


TheGreatOne wrote:

 


prisaz wrote:

 

Yes I have notified the moderator and said oops I really didn't want to say that. They will fix it ,but if you make a habbit of that, I guess they would get upset. I am not aware of a time limit unless you get auto logged off. Once you are logged out it will not let you edit your message.

 


That is why it is good to proof read what you just said. :smileyhappy: It is a good habit to get into anyways (they taught me that in school!)

 


Cool that's great, Oh Great One!  I was thinking more along the lines of I should not have said that.:smileytongue:

 

 

Thanks for the 60 minute update. I learned me something, and was schooled today.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Gracias, te autenticaste correctamente. A Verizon...

Community Manager
Community Manager
Gracias, te autenticaste correctamente. A Verizon agent will message you shortly.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Gracias, te autenticaste correctamente. A Verizon...

Community Manager
Community Manager
Gracias, te autenticaste correctamente. A Verizon agent will message you shortly.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Gracias, te autenticaste correctamente. A Verizon...

Community Manager
Community Manager
Gracias, te autenticaste correctamente. A Verizon agent will message you shortly.
0 Likes