cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Does Verizon know what the word "waiver" means?

Miembro

I received an email from Verizon waiving my upgrade fee, so decided to get a new phone.  But did Verizon waive the fee?  No!  They charged me for the phones on my bill, and then informed me it would take one or two billing cycles for the upgrade fee to be credited to my account. Unless someone has serious problems with the English language, Verizon is engaging in false advertising.  A waiver is not a rebate or a refund. A waiver means you're not charged in the first place.  Shame on you, Verizon.  I upgraded my phone under false pretenses, and I am really miffed.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: Does Verizon know what the word "waiver" means?

Expert

Did you upgrade through a third party retailer instead online or a corporate store?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: Does Verizon know what the word "waiver" means?

Expert

A blog post in the space dedicated to questions about the community itself? Good luck get one of the reps roaming around the community to see this. They only respond to discussions marked as questions. A different area of the community would be better too.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta
Covid19