Centro de recursos de accesibilidad Salta al contenido principal
Obtenlo rápido al recogerlo dentro o fuera de la tienda o con entrega el mismo día.
cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Re: Community Forums
StunnaBella
Miembro

Admin Moderator ; here it is what i meant by token thing....and no where the link to be provided to reset my pwd for my community account..

image.jpg

[photo containing personal information removed]

Personal Information removed as required by the

Message was edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Asistencia al cliente
Thanks so much for staying in touch with us on the forums StunnaBella. I'm going to send you a message in the forum system to get some clarification on exactly what you're experiencing. Please reply at your convenience. Gracias.

EricW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
StunnaBella
Miembro

I just replied back to you, eric..

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Asistencia al cliente
Ok. Thanks. Checking into it now for you!

EricW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
StunnaBella
Miembro

ok, no problem and ive also sent you a follow request as well...

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert

The community management or administration are probably the people who should correct the issue. I don't know if the customer service representatives have the same access.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Snn5
Líder Sénior

One of my first posts when I joined the community was in reference to a mobile app version.  (You answered that one for me.) I have never found a way to navigate the labyrinth to find who really manages this forum, since it is Verizon's terms and name, but handled in design and function by Jive, who is fairly difficult to contact about website issues and community structure.

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert

Let me give you a clue or three. Who wrote the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service? Who wrote the How to Direct Message? Who wrote the User of the Month announcement?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Ledsteplin
Novice

If Jive is the problem, they should switch to someone different. Xenforo is a great one. Jive is horrible. The community here is great. But the site itself is horrid.

Ann154
Expert

The Jive platform isn't the problem either.

0 Likes