Centro de recursos de accesibilidad Salta al contenido principal
Obtenlo rápido al recogerlo dentro o fuera de la tienda o con entrega el mismo día.
cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Foros comunitarios
StunnaBella
Miembro

Hello everyone,

I were just wondering if there is any some kind of app where you can just sign in to get on forums directly instead of going on Verizon wireless site and sign on twice(one for account and one for community forums) to get on this forums?

thanks for anyone who's reading this.

xx

0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Re: Community Forums
Snn5
Líder Sénior

No, there is no Jive Forum app that currently works with the version Verizon uses.  Would be nice, since responding via email to these boards is rather tedious.

View solution in original post

Loquat

If there is, I'm not aware of it.

0 Likes
Snn5
Líder Sénior

No, there is no Jive Forum app that currently works with the version Verizon uses.  Would be nice, since responding via email to these boards is rather tedious.

View solution in original post

StunnaBella
Miembro

aw. that sucks. and yeah, it would be nice, indeed. oh well, I guess I will continues what I always do-sign on twice in order to get on community forums.

thanks all for yall response, tho.

0 Likes
Loquat

I agree that it'd be nice.  I don't particularly care for the look of the forum when I log on from my iPhone.

0 Likes
GZRX
Novice

How about setting a browser shortcut/bookmark to the forum logon screen? Works ok for me on both computer and phone.  I agree with Loquat re the look on phone.  I use computer almost exclusively.

0 Likes
StunnaBella
Miembro

same here. just want to get a easy way to log on here instead go thru my Verizon to get on here when I just want to get on forums not the Verizon account..

0 Likes
StunnaBella
Miembro

hmm. I didn't thought of that...I guess, I could do that..thanks.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Asistencia al cliente
We appreciate your feedback Loquat! We understand how convenient it would be to have a different way to access our support forums. I have a great suggestion for you in the meantime. You can use My Verizon mobile from your iPhone, as long as it is the most current app version. Once you're on your main menu, select the "Menu" icon on top left>Community Forums. It will launch a mobile-compatible version of our community forums for easier access.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
StunnaBella
Miembro

thanks for the suggestion...but, the problem is...I couldn't logged on with my username (for community forum only) and pwd is not correct when it is and I even also clicked on forget password or something like that to email it to me to reset password with token thing in link and it doesn't and said something about to contact administer to get it fixed bec of jive thing going on this website (as usually, I could be able to get my pwd reset with new token and create a new pwd but now since then, it seems everythings changed and doesnt working anymore) and I tried to following admin_moderator and still get no follow back in to let him/her know whats going on with that.  that's the reason why I signed in with my user ID and pwd for myverizon to get thru on the forum which it kinds annoying to get it around that way...

0 Likes