cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:

Can I go directly to my inbox?

Novice

So when you go to the wireless forum and you get in and you want to see your posts, you click your name , then you can select Inbox and Activity,

then you need to select Inbox.  Is there a way to go directly to Inbox? instead of 2 steps.  Can you add Inbox to the drop down from the name so i dont need to do 2 steps every time? That would be better.  I guess i can add the favorite to my favorites bar for Inbox and go in that way?

Pestañas (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Inbox vs Inbox and Activity

Expert

In the Inbox view there should be a little Pin symbol to the right of the word "Inbox". Click on the pin and it will become the preferred view instead of the Activity view. It saves me a few steps to get to that view including opening my Bookmarks folder on my Internet browser.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

Líder Sénior

Bookmark your inbox.

Expert

There is a better way since I go directly to my inbox when I click on the Inbox and Activity link under my username. Unfortunately I changed it over a year ago and can't remember the steps. I think it was in the user profile settings

The link under the side menu on the community home page goes directly to the inbox. I wish it wasn't under the menu, but unless the site is redesigned I have to work around it.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes

Líder Sénior

Just sign in and go to your inbox and then bookmark that page to your bookmarks bar or other folder.  As long as you stay signed in you will be taken to the inbox each time.

0 Likes

Expert

In the Inbox view there should be a little Pin symbol to the right of the word "Inbox". Click on the pin and it will become the preferred view instead of the Activity view. It saves me a few steps to get to that view including opening my Bookmarks folder on my Internet browser.

View solution in original post

Novice

Cool, i clicked that little push pin and it said inbox is my home view now or said something about home or home screen. So now i click inbox and activity and i go to my inbox! Great. Saves me a step every time. That was so annoying. Gracias.

0 Likes

Expert

You're welcome. I'm glad it worked out for your needs.

0 Likes

Líder Sénior

You're welcome. Glad that soleved the issue.

0 Likes