cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

$2.00 charge to pay bill on-line or via cellphone

jamesseiber
Miembro

If this is true,  Verizon will lose me as a customer as soon as I can opt out of my contract.  Hello Boost Mobile!

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: $2.00 charge to pay bill on-line or via cellphone

briguynv
Miembro

I agree... this is totally RIDICULOUS and better not be true!  Didn't Verizon learn from the BANKS???  The banks attempted to charge fees and had such a backlash they all cancelled the fees.  Now Verizon is trying this??  And worse, we have to read about it in the news, they don't have anything posted on their own website that I can find, and didn't tell their own customers via email or other notification???  The news article I found said they stated this fee is similar to Ticketmaster... BUT that's apple & oranges... not even comparable!  Ticketmaster first of all is an OPTIONAL, occasional entertainment thing and most people don't do it every month, and many people such as myself refuse to pay those fees, I go directly to the source to buy tickets from to avoid those fees... THIS is a monthly BILL for a service that we're ALREADY PAYING FOR and we're paying the SOURCE!!  And really we're already paying TOO MUCH for it as it is, when you compare to other options out there that offer better plans!

I will NOT pay you $2.00 just to be able to pay my bill!!  I pay you too much per month already!  Heck there is one company out there offering to PAY the cancellation fees to get out of contracts... this is certainly one way to make Verizon LOSE lots of customers!

0 Me gusta

lechase60
Miembro

I thought Verizon was smarter.  First they emulate the BofA monthly charge and their reliability is dropping.  Bye-bye Verizon

0 Me gusta

jjv55
Miembro

According to the article I read, they won't charge the fee if you go into a store or send in a check.  It looks like they're trying to force everyone into their auto-pay program.  I'd never sign up for that as when there's a billing error, the company already has my money.  Getting a refund is usually nearly impossible versus getting a bill adjusted.

I'll be switching back to paper delivery and mailing in a check.  They can go ahead and spend far more than that to print and process all of that paperwork.

0 Me gusta

otacon72
Miembro

Well looks like I'll take my $180+ a month and 3 lines back to Sprint. Going to charge me $24 a year to pay my bill?... rediculous. Bye Verizon...

0 Me gusta

thill67
Miembro

Agreed.  Evidently Corporate hasn't been reading the papers or getting on their phones checking the news regarding outrageous bank fees for services, and this is even worse!  $2/month so you can have the privalege of paying your already-too-high bill.  Count me in as another one that will be dropping the service.  Personally i've had it with corporations that feel they are providing a necessary service and gouging the consumer.  Here's their financials...

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/mh?s=VZ+Major+Holders 

bye verizon, keep the teenage Justin Bieber fans as your base, you've lost another customer...