Re: What happens when customers file a class action case against a phone company?
firstlady09
Contributor - Level 3

System updates are very complex and take a lot of  time to develop.  As system updates come from the manufacturers, there is often no timetable for their release or information the improvements the updates will offer.  With that being the case, there is limited information about system updates and their release, as there can not be a date set in stone for a release of something  that must be developed, tested, and optimized. As information becomes available for the release of the update, we will be sure to pass it along.

0 Likes
Re: What happens when customers file a class action case against a phone company?
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

Can't use the car cradle?  The only thing that shouldn't be working is the audio jack.

And lol, guess the reps have something else to post in every thread now. 

0 Likes
bass9510

I want in on the suit.  I was promised 2.2........  My wife has 2.2 on her x- You wont believe what a difference it it is compared to my  left behind Fascinate.

0 Likes
bass9510

Sign me up.  I am so ready for this.  I am not an impatient  teen, blowing smoke.  I am an old 50 year old business owner, that wants what he was promised for his phones.   2.2os.

0 Likes
M91-30
Contributor - Level 1

you were not promised 2.2. ever.

0 Likes
papa_leo
Contributor - Level 1

Yes, we were promised Froyo. Why don't we start posting names of the dishonest sales rep, their managers, and other Verizon representatives names who promised us Froyo. So let me start with those liar's names:

1. Verizon wireless corporate store salesman (name John) at 6070 Johnson Dr in Pleasanton, CA

2. Verizon wireless corporate store manager (name Ed) at the same address as above.

3. Best Buy Mobility (store #134) salesman (name Mark) at 4820 Dublin Blvd in Dublin, CA

4. Numerous phone tech support personal at Verizon (don't remember all their names).

Let's go. Post it and let them be ashamed for laying to their royal customers. SHAME ON VERIZON!!! 

0 Likes
M91-30
Contributor - Level 1

they don't legally represent verizon. verizon says nowhere in official form that you are to get froyo. neither does samsung.

0 Likes
papa_leo
Contributor - Level 1

Yes, they do. I spoke with a retired judge who now works as mediator at "The Brandi Law Firm" in San Francisco and was told that 

Sales representatives are just that: legally representing the company to the buying public. Any offers made in written or verbal forms are all parts of the legal binding between selling and buying parties.

Don't trust me check on that with a lawyer of your choice.

0 Likes
Shinebox
Enthusiast - Level 3

They do represent Verizon Wireless and Verizon Wireless can get in A LOT of trouble for it as well. There is enough evidence to show that several people we deceived by Verizon's sales people into believing that their devices were fully functional and were going to be kept up to date.

It doesn't matter to me anymore, as soon it's leaked I'm rooting. I don't need V Cast Crap or bloatware taking up memory/space on my phone.

0 Likes
M91-30
Contributor - Level 1

good grief, they don't take up any of either. they are shortcuts to let you download the program, nothing else.

0 Likes