Volume Issue
DaBeat

Is anyone experiencing low sound quality for the speaker phone and other volumes even when it's set to max? I did the OTA update before I was able to test out the volumes, so I can't compare before and after quality.

0 Likes
Re: Volume Issue
Bandit390

Yes, It's lower than other phones I've had.

Also, I noticed while streaming sirus xm radio, the volume was going up and down.

0 Likes
paramnesya
For telephone calls, the volume seems good. Actually, I typically leave in-call volume on max but with the Nexus I've actually had to turn it down somewhat. The speaker volume, however, isn't as impressive. I have noticed that turning the phone face-down improves the volume significantly.
0 Likes
ThePiombino
Enthusiast - Level 3

The speaker is lacking, but I believe there is an app available that will allow us to tweak a couple settings.  At the moment the name escapes me.

0 Likes
yellowcanary
Contributor - Level 1

Volume + 

0 Likes
ThePiombino
Enthusiast - Level 3

yellowcanary wrote:

Volume + 

That's it!

Kudos headed your way!

0 Likes
carseller0822
Contributor - Level 3

I've noticed the same thing. The speaker is not nearly as loud as either  the Droid or the Droid Razr that I owned previously. I called and spoke with customer service today and the rep I spoke with acknowleded that there have been serveral complaints and he said that hopefully the complaints will result in some sort of OTA fix.

0 Likes
carseller0822
Contributor - Level 3

Outstanding!!!! Thanks for the app

0 Likes
RichardMW

Pay less than $2 for the pro version of volume+ and you get much louder ringtone volumes than you get in the free version.

0 Likes