Unable to leave voicemail
nickjr
Contributor - Level 3
When friends call me and my phone does ring, however when unable to answer it, the party on the other line says the phone does not allow me to leave a voicemail instead the line ends up busy, I have tested this on my land line and sure enough, the line ends up busy...
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Unable to leave voicemail
nickjr
Contributor - Level 3

nickjr wrote:
When friends call me and my phone does ring, however when unable to answer it, the party on the other line says the phone does not allow me to leave a voicemail instead the line ends up busy, I have tested this on my land line and sure enough, the line ends up busy...
Contacted Verizon Tech Support at the 2nd level and they found out there was an additional digit that was causing the problem with voice mail and phone being out of order. Than You Verizon for this support

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Unable to leave voicemail
nickjr
Contributor - Level 3

nickjr wrote:
Contacted Verizon Tech Support at the 2nd level and they found out there was an additional digit that was causing the problem with voice mail and phone being out of order. Than You Verizon for this support
0 Likes