Trying to find default Navigation
Johan

Before the 2.2 update, I had the default navigation app that came with the phone. It was simple and really easy to use, not to mention free. When I updated to 2.2 i was forced to do a reset due to some issues that I was having with other software. Now, no more navigation app. I was wondering if there was a way to get it back.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Trying to find default Navigation
SFObrien
Contributor - Level 3

I think you may be referring to Google Maps?  If so get it from the market then you will have the Navigation that comes with it.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SFObrien
Contributor - Level 3

I think you may be referring to Google Maps?  If so get it from the market then you will have the Navigation that comes with it.

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Didn't the Fascinate originally come with Bing search and VZ Nav?  I thought I heard something about Verizon going back to Google for search and maps (who likes Bing anyway).  Either way, both VZ nav and google maps can be found in the market (as SFObrien suggested).

0 Likes
SFObrien
Contributor - Level 3

demmo86rt wrote:

Didn't the Fascinate originally come with Bing search and VZ Nav?  I thought I heard something about Verizon going back to Google for search and maps (who likes Bing anyway).  Either way, both VZ nav and google maps can be found in the market (as SFObrien suggested).

Bing is still embedded with the Fascinate unlesss you, well you know.  VZ Navigator is optional. A good program but ten bucks a month.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Navigation is an app by Google which works very well and is free. If this is not the app you mean, you should definitely give this a try.

0 Likes