Re: Samsung Fascinate Battery Drains Too Fast
AnthonyTa_VZW
Verizon Employee

thornbe wrote:

Unfortunately, this is not the case for my wife's Fascinate.  Prior to the ED05 update, I talked her into doing a Factory Reset and it did not improve the device battery life.  She applied the ED05 update and she still has to charge the phone 2 to 3 times a day.  Even after the update, the Signal Strength is very low to non-existent.  The "Time without a signal" is anywhere from 50 - 70%.

Since I also have the Fascinate, poor battery life, low signal strength and slow network speeds are always a daily topic in our household. :smileysad:

- Tim

thornbe,

The concerns with the poor battery life since update has been raised up to our product development team. As soon as I get more information on the battery life and a fix, I'll post here again!

Thank you for your patience!

0 Likes
pastelball

As I am having the signal problem and my battery does ok then it just goes fast. I have a lot of apps that will run in the back ground its usually the ones i don't open. tried the factory reset and it didn't help. May they could release Gingerbread and fix everyones problems.

0 Likes
RMSato

So what is going on with the lousy battery life with the Fascinate and the Verizon Team that is going to fix it? Tuning on or off services is NOT a solution - just a "get along" that diminishes the values of even having the device. Can we get some sort of definitive answer within this week?

0 Likes