SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!!
D26

Here is my story in a nutshell. I got the Fascinate back in September and loved it from the get go until about 2 weeks in. I started having glitches and called VZW for "Technical Support" LOL. They told me to do a factory reset and I did. Everything was all good until 3 days after the reset it began to glitch again. I called VZW and they stated they would send me another one. I was satisfied with that result until again a week or two the phone began to glitch again. I factory reset it myself since it is not rocket science. Long story short, it is now Febuary only 6 months into my contract and 4 phones in and I am wondering why I even switched from T-mobile. I called today and instead of replacing my phone with another brand they sent me another fricken phone. They said if this one messes up then they will send me the Droid Incredible 2 "certified". So your teling me after 4 phones they can't fix the issue so 5 is my lucky number. Whose feathers do I need to ruffle to get a phone that works to it's full potential? I pay out the wazoo i deserve a phone I can use.

0 Likes
Re: SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!!
wardcst24
Contributor - Level 2

File a Complaint with your States Attorney General

It will take about two weeks and you will get a call from Upper Management from your district

and they will get you fixed right up.

Have seen this work on more than one occasion

If you need I can link you with the People on this forum that did it

I am about to do this also Because there is a trickle charge problem and they have not done anything to fix it and it has been over two months

0 Likes
wardcst24
Contributor - Level 2

Here is there story

Re: Has anyone successfully managed to get VZW to replace Fascinate with a different phone?

NRR  Gold Contributor

I was (after multiple calls and hours on end on the phone with every level on up at Verizon) finally able to get a rep to agree to replace my 3rd Fascinate phone with a Droid X2.  Just got it 2 days ago and is working beautifully.

I also had recently filed a complaint with our state's attorney general and in relation to this complaint received a call from an upper level exec at corporate Verizon yesterday.  I was able to get reimbursed for the battery and back cover I had to purchase for the Droid X2 as well as get them to credit our account for one month's service due to my concerns with missed calls/missed texts/phone freezing and having to go throught the hastle of activating, using and subsequently sending back 6 different Fascinates (3 each for my and my husband's lines).

It wasn't everything I hoped to achieve with them but I was, quite honestly completely shocked and taken aback with their call to me and as a result my brain was scrambling a bit! :smileyhappy:

Sadly, it seems as though you need to keep trying until you get a compassionate rep who is willing to offer a different phone.  I wish each of you success as you continue to get what you are entitled to!

0 Likes
askjeeves
Contributor - Level 1

D26 wrote:

I started having glitches and called VZW for "Technical Support" LOL.

I lol'd.

So true x3

0 Likes