QUESTIONS???????
Rome_006

Just a couple of questions

1st what is the point of being able to save apps to the sd card if it doesnt save info with it, like my progress in angry birds. If i have to do a master reset it does not save my levels. Is the only point of this to free up internal space? Or am i doing something wrong?? Will the app My Backup Pro save these kinds of things???

2nd has anyone noticed if you press and hold the status bar(do not drag down) it will automatically brighten your screen to almost the highest setting. This is annoying when i accidentally do this and it raises my screens brightness and i do not notice right away. Which in turn wastes my battery faster than it already does my battery barely lasts a day if lucky and when this happens it runs out even quicker. Is their anyway to even disable this???

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: QUESTIONS???????
dpblusea
Enthusiast - Level 2

1. You could try using this app from the market to make backups of your apps.  App Backup and Restore

2. Don't think you can disable it, but if you touch the notification bar and slide your finger from side to side, it will brighten/darken the screen so you don't have to go into settings to fix it.

Hope these help.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
dpblusea
Enthusiast - Level 2

1. You could try using this app from the market to make backups of your apps.  App Backup and Restore

2. Don't think you can disable it, but if you touch the notification bar and slide your finger from side to side, it will brighten/darken the screen so you don't have to go into settings to fix it.

Hope these help.

0 Likes
Rome_006

I'll check out that app see if its what im looking for and wow yeah that does help alot because that is annoying having to go to settings to adjust it all the time

THANKS

0 Likes