Phone numbers disappearing?
Xydeco

On several separate occasions i have many of my contacts phone numbers just disappear. I have backed them up with Back up plus and they there and I do not want to have to go back and retype them all again.

Is this what the sync is for? If so it does not work at all.

Can someone shed some light on this for me?

0 Likes
Re: Phone numbers disappearing?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried saving the contacts as Google contacts instead of Phone (Backup Assistant) contacts?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

+1 for Google over BA

0 Likes
Indian
Contributor - Level 1

Make a new contact in your phone and then sync manually from your phone to BA.  It seems Verizon always has had an issue with the web site working properly.....forever.....but syncing from phone manually to BA seems to always work for me.  It is supposed to sync automatically every night but that rarely happens.  Hope this helps  Smiley Happy

0 Likes
rrbcorganist
Enthusiast - Level 3

how do you do this?

0 Likes
rrbcorganist
Enthusiast - Level 3

how do you do this?

0 Likes
Indian
Contributor - Level 1

Hit Contacts button.........hit the + button across from search contacts.....save contact to phone..........fill out new contact info....hit save button......then while still in contacts, hit the menu button (bottom left home key).........hit backup (top right of the 6 options) ....then backup now button.  That should sycn your phone to BA on Verizon.  Hope that helps. Have a nice day.

0 Likes
rrbcorganist
Enthusiast - Level 3

This just works for one contact at a time??

0 Likes
Indian
Contributor - Level 1

No....one new contact is just for your own verification that the sync worked......it will sync all of your contacts on your phone to Verizon BA and all your contacts on Verizon back to your phone.  A lot of times, I just hit sync now button and watch it sync. 

0 Likes
rrbcorganist
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just did that and it is only syncing the one I put in. 😕

0 Likes