Losing signal and dropped calls
capa26
Enthusiast - Level 1

My main complaint is Verizon is aware of dropped signal issues on the Galaxy Nexus and they continue to sell their Samsung Galaxy Nexus, and be deceitful in their troubleshooting practices when a customer complains. In addition, there are many complaints here by many Samsung Galaxy Nexus owners with the same issue on this Verizon Wireless website. Verizon Wireless has been very deceitful in selling the product, and has been deceitful in their troubleshooting techniques criminally misleading the customer to jump through many hoops until the customer quits trying to get a phone that will not drop it's signal every 15 minutes and/also misleads it's customers to believe there is an upgrade fix in the making that will work. Verizon knows they have this issue on a mass scale, they're being criminally negligent by not being honest with their customers upfront. They should ban the sale, stop the re-issuance of Galaxy Nexus phones as replacements. Customers should be allowed to choose another high-end phone equivalent to the status of the Galaxy Nexus original marketing.

0 Likes
Re: Losing signal and dropped calls
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

What lost signal and dropped calls? My Nexus works just fine.

PS. There IS a system update filtering out to users as I type this.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

GreenRobot
Contributor - Level 3

Only time I ever had data issues was due to what I believe to be an app causing it. Uninstalled and I've had perfect operation ever since. The 4.1.1 update that I got a few days ago is awesome. Galaxy Nexus = Best Phone Ever

0 Likes
capa26
Enthusiast - Level 1

For the users who have aworking phone can you take out the battery and tell

me where your phone was made? Thanks

On Sep 24, 2012 11:45 AM, "GreenRobot" <community@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I know mine was made in Korea from the last time I checked it.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes