Loosing Connection
JoshuaYP

Hi, recently I started experiencing data connection loss... the icon 3G is there ongoing with passive connections without any problem, sometimes it goes to 1x  but not to alarm... but since yesterday when I start navagating the 3G icon disappears and 1x appears, few seconds later even the 1x disappears loosing all its data connection... what's going on???

2weeks ago I did the reset, with battery out and call for configuration stuff...and don't tell me to do it again... it doesn't fix...

is it just my device??? or anybody else having the same issue...

ow even LG Chocolate gets 3 bars 3G/1x and I get 1 miserable bar 3G/1x (same place)... Any better solution to this?

0 Likes
Re: Loosing Connection
Lepik84
Enthusiast - Level 3

I was going through the forums after posting this exact same issue. Since i got the phone a month ago i have had perfect 3G. Last 2 days i goes from 3G to 3G D to Nothing and then i cannnot connect to the interent. I have been searching and searching and I am not able to find anything to help with this. I will keep searching and pop back her if i find anything useful. 

0 Likes
slimzlim

My Fascinate will go from full bars to 0 bars just from moving my hand around. That is just one of the manny problems im having with this pos. 

0 Likes
Lepik84
Enthusiast - Level 3

OK WOW!!!

I really do not wanna jinx myself however on XDA forums i found out a possible fix for this.

Get and old verizon phone.

Call customer care and update the MEID on the back,

call *228 option 1 and activate the new phone

Wait 10 min call customer care back and update the MEID to the fascinate

Call *228 option 1 and activate Fascinate

I did this about 30 min ago and have not lost data 1 once. Perfect 3g service now and now signal loss.

DONT ask me how or why this works and I dont get credit but this totally worked!!! over 3 hours on phone with customer care and this did it in 10 min!!!!

Worth a shot for anyone having issues with Fascinate and DATA

0 Likes