Galaxy nexus, mms is not working at all
popncali

My mms is not working at all, cant group chat nor can I send or recieve pic. I try doing a hard reset, which did work but only for a few hrs. I can also get it to work temporarily by removing the sim card and reinserting it. I even went to verizon store to get my sim card replace, samething. Im using a galaxy nexus, everything was working fine a week days ago.

0 Likes
Re: Galaxy nexus, mms is not working at all
B33
Legend

Are you pulling off the Network or Wi-Fi ? sending Pictures for instance you have to pull from the Network.!  

0 Likes
popncali

Im not using wifi, ony 4g lte

0 Likes
tbo27
Master - Level 2

See if textra app works from play store for mms

0 Likes
popncali

nope, doesn't work, same with gosms and all the other app I tried. The weird part is, if I do a factory reset it will work again instantly, until few hrs later, same with reinserting the sim card... Coud it be my phone? I dropped my phone a lot.

0 Likes
tbo27
Master - Level 2

Yep try putting your Sim into another 4G android phone and test.  May have to do this at a store . Vzw/ bestbuy.Do you have any other trouble with 4G data on it? Have warranty?  Upgrade?

0 Likes
popncali

Everything else is fine, just my mms is not working properly. Yea, im going to have to wait 1-2 weeks to test it out on a diff phone.

0 Likes
tbo27
Master - Level 2

If mine was down I'd just ask my friends for their email via sms as my mms is down and just do it that way.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi popncali - Let's get those picture messages working again! Are you getting any specific error messages? Did you have the opportunity to test MMS before restoring any application on the device?

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
popncali

No error, just forever in sending mode. Yes, samething still happen when it was still stock.

0 Likes