Re: Galaxy Nexus 4.3 OTA Upgrade?
djb6

laversano wrote:

TRIM in 4.3 is a huge deal.

Fixing bluetooth issues is a huge deal.

Sorry to hear that you are not informed.

From what I've read, this is something that carriers may be trying to get rid of because in theory, it will improve the longevity of the phone by allowing it to run better longer.

0 Likes
laversano
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have 4.3 on my N10. The difference is night and day. You can believe me or look at other forums and see how much happier people are with 4.3 vs 4.2.2. The 2012 N7 is now useable again thanks to this update. >Comment deleted. Keep personal opinions of others to yourself<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator><

0 Likes
laversano
Enthusiast - Level 3

you clearly dont have a device with 4.3 on it. The difference in my performance on my N10 is day and night. The 2012 N7 is now useable again. This isn't even something that is debateable. Do a search.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Wanta bet?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
laversano
Enthusiast - Level 3

LOLOL!! You post a picture of the 2013 N7 and say that you dont notice a difference between 4.2.2 and 4.3. THAT DEVICE NEVER HAD 4.2.2!!!!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I can use both devices side by side. That is how I see the usage difference between the two devices.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
laversano
Enthusiast - Level 3

come on, now you are just fighting for the sake of fighting. You are telling me that Your galaxy nexus, an 22 month old device has the same performance as a brand new N7? That is cracked on just about every level. My N10 smokes my galaxy nexus and is a year old. Benchmarks alone shoot holes in your assertion. Youtube videos shoot holes in your assertion. You have trolled well.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

windnwar, hold up, wait a minute. Our friends at Samsung have designed this device to give our customers the best wireless experience. Additionally, protecting your device's performance is a priority for us! At this time, we have not been advised of a date or confirmation of any new software updates for that device. Our website http://bit.ly/n5snpq will keep you updated with the latest software information once it becomes available.

Lasina_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Twiesner
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello VZW SUPPORT

I was replying, because you Jive service keeps sending emails to my road runner account,

from this thread.  HUNDREDS OF THEM.  I have been talking with support, trying to STOP

the HUNDREDS OF EMAILS that this forum is sending to my phone.

I was testing to see if VZW support had actually stopped the updates.

But, no they havent'  and yes do not expect 4.3 on my Nexus anytime soon.

Thanks and have a Wonderful Day'

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Twiesner wrote:

Hello VZW SUPPORT

I was replying, because you Jive service keeps sending emails to my road runner account,

from this thread.  HUNDREDS OF THEM.  I have been talking with support, trying to STOP

the HUNDREDS OF EMAILS that this forum is sending to my phone.

I was testing to see if VZW support had actually stopped the updates.

But, no they havent'  and yes do not expect 4.3 on my Nexus anytime soon.

Thanks and have a Wonderful Day'

Look to the right of this thread, toward the top, under Actions.  Under 'Report Abuse', does it say 'Stop e-mail notifications'?  If so, click on it and the e-mails should stop.  Does it say 'Receive e-mail notifications'?  If so, then go to the top of the screen and click the drop-down next to your user name.  Click on Preferences.  Change your e-mail notifications to your choosing, then press Save at the bottom.  Customer Service nor this forum's Administrator can make these changes for you, only the user can change their e-mail preferences.