Fascinated by Crashed phone
fascinatedbyV

This morning, my Samsung Fascinate had an update from Verizon. After the update, my phone crashed. Would not come back on after going to sleep mode. Why? I have not even had this phone a month. I have been a customer for 12 yrs. Why couldn't I go to the store I purchased the phone from and get a replacement A.S.A.P. ?  I have to wait for another to be shipped Overnite instead. Don't tell me that the store doesn't have any. Verizon; should be ashamed at themselves for the poor treatment of loyal and longterm customers. Who can I write a letter to, so that I can voice my views on their poor replacement policy. I also do NOT want a Refurbished phone as a replacement. Verizon crashed my phone basically. So I feel I should have gotten a NEW phone at their local store.

0 Likes
Re: Fascinated by Crashed phone
nickjr
Contributor - Level 3

fascinatedbyV wrote:

This morning, my Samsung Fascinate had an update from Verizon. After the update, my phone crashed. Would not come back on after going to sleep mode. Why? I have not even had this phone a month. I have been a customer for 12 yrs. Why couldn't I go to the store I purchased the phone from and get a replacement A.S.A.P. ?  I have to wait for another to be shipped Overnite instead. Don't tell me that the store doesn't have any. Verizon; should be ashamed at themselves for the poor treatment of loyal and longterm customers. Who can I write a letter to, so that I can voice my views on their poor replacement policy. I also do NOT want a Refurbished phone as a replacement. Verizon crashed my phone basically. So I feel I should have gotten a NEW phone at their local store.

Call Customer Service and ask for the manager, do not talk to the customer rep. and state your position, if not then satisfied, ask for the supervisor boss
0 Likes