Fascinate will not charge after update
DarkEuphoria

I just got the latest update for my fascinate (I'm not sure which update it was,but I'm assuming the most current.). My phone will not charge on anything.Not usb,wall charger,or car charger.HELP!! is anyone else having this issue?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Fascinate will not charge after update
wardcst24
Contributor - Level 2

Have you tried a battery pull

Also you my try to un-install drivers on your pc restart it and reinstall the drivers

Have you tried a Different USB Cable

These are just some suggestion Because it may be one of these problems and not a problem with the phone

View solution in original post

0 Likes
pinkribbongal

I am just experiencing this problem with charging as of last night. I have noticed the battery drainage but did not realize that it was a problem with the phone. I presumed it was user error and simply chose to carry my charger with me everywhere. But now, the phone is completely dead and will not charge at all. I did not do an update so I don't know what the problem is. But I'm going to call customer service (not looking forward to that) and hopefully find a solution that can work for me today. I need my phone to work.

0 Likes
wardcst24
Contributor - Level 2

Have you tried a battery pull

Also you my try to un-install drivers on your pc restart it and reinstall the drivers

Have you tried a Different USB Cable

These are just some suggestion Because it may be one of these problems and not a problem with the phone

0 Likes
DarkEuphoria

i tried pulling the battery,but that didnt work. 

Thankfully though,i got it to charge this morning.No idea how,just tried plugging my charger in and it worked like normal. But thanks for the suggestions!!

0 Likes