Fascinate Buttons won't work
pandakun

So, as of yesterday my phone has decided that my light up buttons don't want to work anymore. It is really fustrating since I can't go to the home page and I am constantly restarting in order to do anything. I didn't drop it or anything, I'm not sure if the phone uses certain batteries for the light up buttons or that I just have to deal with it until I can get a new phone.

0 Likes
Re: Fascinate Buttons won't work
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there Pandakun!

We want to follow the light when it comes to our home keys! Yikes! I'm so sorry they're not functioning! 

Have there been any recent applications installed or updated? If you have any task killers, battery savers, or antiviruses, try uninstalling them & rebooting!

How long have you had the phone? Since you mentioned you didn't drop it, is there any other physical damage? Do you have Total Equipment Coverage or Extended Warranty?

Let's bring you back to the light! Let me know!

Thanks,

MelissaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
Re: Fascinate Buttons won't work
pandakun

I have tried to uninstall everything that i can, sadly that did not work. I'm not sure if there is a special battery for the home buttons?

I have had the phone for less than a year it is also pre-owned. I usually have a cover on it so that if i drop it much damage won't happen. My phone currently doesn't have any coverage or warrantys and I really don't have the money to get one.

Please let me know of any other ideas you may have.

Thanks.

0 Likes