Centro de recursos de accesibilidad Salta al contenido principal
Obtenlo rápido al recogerlo dentro o fuera de la tienda o con entrega el mismo día.
cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:

Can't send/ receive picture messages?

theRastaSmurf
Miembro

So I cannot send or receive picture messages on my phone. I got a message saying premium messaging has been blocked on my account. I don't know if that is related or not. If it is how do I unblock it? Even if it isn't is there any way I can send pictures? When I send one, it keeps saying "sending" when I get one it keeps saying "downloading" but it never downloads. Text messages send perfectly fine though.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Can't send/ receive picture messages?

theRastaSmurf
Miembro

I didn't realize I needed 4g to send picture messages. I thought that was just messaging and mobile data was for internet and such.

View solution in original post

0 Likes

tikibar1
Líder Sénior

A premium message block won't keep you from sending/receiving picture texts.  Is your cellular data turned on?  Photo texts won't send/receive over wi-fi.

theRastaSmurf
Miembro

I didn't realize I needed 4g to send picture messages. I thought that was just messaging and mobile data was for internet and such.

View solution in original post

0 Likes

tomror
Miembro

delete all or some of the unsent messages.

0 Likes

AZSALUKI
Líder Sénior

you don't need "4g" but you need 3g or 4g or any cellular data. it won't download over wifi only. you need to turn on/enable "mobile data." you can send/receive texts (sms) but pixts (mms) require that the mobile data be turned on.

0 Likes