Can't mount after update?
adorkasherri
Enthusiast - Level 2

Am I the only one? I'd plug it in before, then drag the bar down, and the mount button would be there. Now it's not. It just shows the Verizon MM thing connecting. I close out of that, and.. the mount thingy is just not there T_T.. Tried restarting the phone.. Same issue.. What else can I do? I was trying to avoid downloading more crap on my computer lol.. Any help is appreciated.. Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can't mount after update?
HarleyDrifter
Contributor - Level 1

You don't want to use Verizon Media Manager.

First thing I would do is to make sure that the phone is still set to mass storage:  

Go to Menu > Settings > USB Settings > USB Mode > Mass Storage > Home.

Do this even if it is already set to mass storage. (Uncheck/Recheck)

If you have a PC make sure that USB debugging is unchecked:  Select Menu > Applications > Development and uncheck these options: USB debugging, Allow mock location.  (I think for MACs USB Debugging is checked)

View solution in original post

0 Likes
HarleyDrifter
Contributor - Level 1

You don't want to use Verizon Media Manager.

First thing I would do is to make sure that the phone is still set to mass storage:  

Go to Menu > Settings > USB Settings > USB Mode > Mass Storage > Home.

Do this even if it is already set to mass storage. (Uncheck/Recheck)

If you have a PC make sure that USB debugging is unchecked:  Select Menu > Applications > Development and uncheck these options: USB debugging, Allow mock location.  (I think for MACs USB Debugging is checked)

0 Likes
adorkasherri
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks! That sorta helped. It was set to mass storage, and I switched it to "Ask on connection." And the mount option came up then :smileyvery-happy: Thanks again!

0 Likes