Can't add my email account...want my Blackberry back!
Crisco

Can't add my email account on my new Fascinate.  Have been in contact w/ my internet provider.  Everything entered was correct, but I keep getting "Could not connect to server."  Setting up on my Blackberry was a piece of cake.  I am sure I have used up my "100 minutes trial period" just trying to get my email to work.  I don't wanna be stuck w/ a phone that won't let me get my email.  Smiley Sad

0 Likes
Re: Can't add my email account...want my Blackberry back!
qweewq11

Stick with it! Android rocks....not sure why you are having email issues.

0 Likes
Indianchief
Contributor - Level 1

The phone does indeed rock but it also has email issues.......period.   If you look at the Fascinate posts, there has been email issues since day one and they can't be resolved evidently.  If enough people take their phones back, maybe Samsung/Verizon will fix it.

0 Likes
Crisco

Looking like I'll be taking this baby back.  Love most of it.  (A few things I'd like to change)  But a real BIGGIE for me is to be able to retrieve email.  Tech support assured me during my lunch break they would be able to "fix it" for me.  (I didn't have a second phone at the time to follow through.)  SOOO... this evening, w/ my landline phone, nuttin' AGAIN.  The gal on the other end suggested I go to a Verizon store who has a tech.  I ask, "What will he/she be able to do for me?"  She says, "To make sure you are punching in everything in right."  Unbelievable.  ;-(

0 Likes