Call Quality Issues
monkified

I've been hearing a lot of static on all calls that I make, hearing the distortion even during the phone ringing part.  I went to the Verizon Wireless store and they spouted a 4g outage issue as the cause, but that doesn't make sense seeing how I tried calls on LTE, 3G, and Wireless, and each time heard the same issues.

Anyone come across this issue as well?  I really haven't seen too many complaints in this area, so maybe I'll just try to exchange for a new device.

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
Re: Call Quality Issues
wilsedw
Enthusiast - Level 3

If the problem continues, I'd tend to lean toward getting a replacement device. Calls on mine have been crystal clear, even when driving in rural areas with a blank (no bars) signal indicator. Also, to my understanding (and please anyone correct me if I am wrong), an LTE outage will not affect call quality because the LTE network is only used for data transfer at this time. 

Good luck!

0 Likes
Re: Call Quality Issues
monkified

Appreciate the info!  I ended up going to the store and getting the replacement.  No call quality issues, so I prob just had a lemon.  Coming from a Storm 2, this phone is amazing!

0 Likes