Any fix for the low volume on the Nexus yet?
mispk2

Volume is really low have been buying new ring tones that are louder in an attempt to hear phone, but no hope for the notifications.... Did not have this issue with other phones.. Any suggestions?

0 Likes
Re: Any fix for the low volume on the Nexus yet?
jpinsl

Install Volume+ from the Play store

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

That application is designed for Gingerbread users and those who have tinkered with their phones. Users on this community generally have phones that are stock.

Message was edited by: Ann154

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Sturgis
Enthusiast - Level 2

They just updated Volume + and it works fine on my Nexus. Certain features cannot be used on a stock phone, but the ones you want are available.

0 Likes
mispk2

Thanks.. for the help.  I bought the Volume+ app (not the free one) and it seems to have worked. That with buying some ring tones that were louder than the ones that came with the phone..

0 Likes
mispk2

were you speaking english?

0 Likes
DroidudeAZ
Contributor - Level 2

I have Volume + too, primarily for the phone speaker which is nearly inaudible depending on the source video you're watching. It does noticeably increase the volume at the speaker, though bass through this app doesn't work on ICS, at least for now, but I'll take the volume boost over the bass boost.

0 Likes