Re: Any One Having Missed Call Problem After ED04 Update Post Here So We Can Get A Count
Hilbe

wardcst24 wrote:

Hilbe wrote:

Already shot down by 2 supervisors.  Also sent an email to the regional president to complain.  I haven't heard back from my email yet.

So if you have no warranty

Why don't you put the ED05 leak on and fix your phone You have nothing to lose

It fixed mine that way --It is a tru fix

That may be the only fix for me.  I just was contacted via email by "Verizon Wireless Executive Relations" in regards to my email to the regional president.  I'm going to wait and see how that goes before I give up.  My contract ends in ~3 months, and I've been a customer for a long time.

0 Likes
Re: Any One Having Missed Call Problem After ED04 Update Post Here So We Can Get A Count
hestia

Hold your ground.  It worked for me.  I'm getting used to my new Droid X2.  Not the Fascinate, but it has other functions that I do like.  Especially recieving calls!:smileyhappy:

0 Likes
wardcst24
Contributor - Level 2

It has been a Month since Verizon has had a Confirmed Fix are they Ever going to release it ??

0 Likes
hestia

The very reason I went ahead and let them send me a different phone.  I guess it just depends on how long you're willing to wait for the fix.

0 Likes
NatasX

So glad I found this thread. So far this has been a nightmare for me. 

Brought my kid to a private daycare yesterday, I got 3 voicemails after a meeting that the daycare provider was going to the hospital for stomach problems and needed me to pick up my kid. She said the phone rang 6-8 times and went to VM each time. I never got the call. Amazing

0 Likes
NatasX

Just called verizon, I was told early Aug there is going to be a fix. If nothing by then, I'm calling again. If it was a friend calling to talk, no problem, but once it affects my kids, I need a fix

0 Likes
DC5_K20Z1
Contributor - Level 3

Yea, this is an issue, my wife and I just got the phones in June, and we got both fascinates upgraded to 2.2 and we have been missing eachothers phone calls, we have had force closes, missing texts and IM's, we only get the voicemail hours later. We have missed calls that are not showing up in the call log, the quality of the speakers on the phone are rather scratchy, most people say we sound distant and scratchy. The battery does not last very long, fully charged, we have to charge it again 3-4 hours later after calling a couple of people and maybe chekcing emails, nothing heavy. The signal on both phones are rather weak, we live in a well covered area, our other phones got great reception. Something needs to be done and soon, this is absurd to pay so much a month and not have a properly working phone, having to worry if we are going to be able to get important phone calls. I'd like to get a real fix...is the 2.3 Gingerbread update really supposed to fix all of this?

0 Likes
DC5_K20Z1
Contributor - Level 3

Which phone did you end up getting....also which phones were you offered to swap out?

0 Likes
hestia

I was offered  the Charge, Droid X2 and the Incredible 2.  I went to the store to check them out and liked the X2 the best.  I miss the Fascinate's screen (I'm an artist and Photographer and my work looked beautiful on there) and the interface (I loved the puzzle pieces, etc.)  but I'm getting used to this one and I'm getting calls, most importantly.  

0 Likes
DC5_K20Z1
Contributor - Level 3

Hestia...was the X2 a new X2 or a refurb?

0 Likes