Re: 4.1.1 JR003O Update from IMM76K on Galaxy Nexus
droidfanvzw
Enthusiast - Level 2

People quit whining the update is out there and official be cool it will get to your phone in time. And as for why its WiFi only its because its a 146MB download not sure if System Updates apply to your monthly data usage but if it does this may be the reason the update is only WiFi. Quick though for those of you trying to get the update make sure your on a WiFi network and see if it picks up the update that way.

0 Likes
cynindesign
Contributor - Level 2

So did you FINALLY get the update after trying dozens of times or what.....I've yet to get it, is it due to a busy server being hit by all of us or my phone?

0 Likes
4.1.1 JR003O Update from IMM76K on Galaxy Nexus
droidfanvzw
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am still without the update but its all good it will get here soon I hope.

0 Likes
jared845

I'm without it still also

0 Likes
Jerrance

It only took me 3 attempts to force the download using the method described above.  That's after obsessively checking the system update every 10 min for the past 24 hours.

0 Likes
kimmilton

every time i do this before i check for updates, my phones last checked for update is 12/31/1969.  is that normal?

0 Likes
Jerrance

Yes mine was the same way.  Its because the Google Services Framework has been stopped and cleared.

0 Likes
DroidudeAZ
Contributor - Level 2

I was told that the update hits phones in waves and in random, so if you were one of the first in line to buy the phone, that doesn't mean that you'll be one of the first one to get the update.

0 Likes
nfraider59

Worked for me! Now running 4.1.1 here in Cannon AFB, NM!!!

0 Likes
curque
Enthusiast - Level 3

The above steps on how to force the update worked for me on about my 4th of 5th attempt. Phone is actually updating as i'm typing this.....Good Luck

0 Likes