Tablet network connectivity on just my home network

My Samsung Galaxy tablet will not connect to my home network.  It connects fine with all other networks. I have no problem connecting my other devices to my home network. Anyone else have this issue

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Tablet network connectivity on just my home network
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are very sorry to hear about the troubles you are experiencing with connecting your Samsung Galaxy Tablet to your Wi-Fi network in your home, 368. We will be more than happy to go through some steps to make sure that we do everything that we can to get your Samsung Galaxy Tablet back up and running with your network. Just so that we can see this from your eyes, can you please describe what is happening that tells you that your Samsung Galaxy Tablet is not connecting to your Wi-Fi network in your home? How long has this been happening for? What is the full name to the model of Samsung Galaxy Tablet that you have? BrettA_VZW

0 Likes

Thank you for the followup Brett. This problem has been happening for over a year. I gave up and just don't use my tablet at home. I think it did work originally,  but it's been so long I don't remember for sure. The model number is SM-T377V.

When I try to connect to my network, it just tries for a while, and then tries to connect to my printer, which  gets an authentication error; then it tries my guest wifi where it also gets an authentication error; then goes back to my main network where it just spins; then the cycle repeats and repeats until I turn off wifi mode. On the guest network, it does allow my to input the password, but it doesn't accept it. On the main network, I don't get an open to input the password. These three are all set to auto reconnect.
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate those additional details, 368. Let's keep digging here. Have you tried to forget the home network and re-add it? If not, please follow these steps and let us know what occurs: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-202497/ 

ChristineK_VZW

0 Likes