why is verizon so slow
cowboydan73733

please someone tell me why verizon is so slow on there updates? for the first time they were 1st to deliver the 4.3 to s4's but not the s3's

0 Likes
Re: why is verizon so slow
B33
Legend

Well it deals with a Step process If the Manufacture Likes it, then it's sent to Verizon it has to get there Seal of approval to move on to us the customer but if they slap a stop on the Update and it's happen many times before it has to go to the Manufacture they have to retool it Make sure it's functional then send it back to Verizon if they give the approval then as I mention it comes to our Phones to were can Download it..

Hope this Helps And Welcome to the Verizon Forums..Smiley Happy b33

0 Likes
cowboydan73733

yeah I understand what you are talking about but it's a pain I mean lot of people are moving to sprint cause they get the updates quick I mean you shouldn't have to wait almost a whole month for the update while everyone else gets it at the beginning of the moth..

thanks dan

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Yea I understand Dan the same thing happened back when I had my Droid X but we waited some were around 5 to 6 months for the Update so I feel your frustration I guess try to hang in there and when it does come we'll have us a Celebrate Have a Good Morning

0 Likes
cowboydan73733

I understand but I think once my contract is up I'm moving to a different company.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

I understand.. b

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

you'll be back after what appears to be a great move to whomever & will probably find not nearly as good coverage as verizon.

4.3 update schedule:

http://www.gottabemobile.com/2013/11/01/galaxy-s3-android-4-3-update-release-date-not-to-expect/

0 Likes