what happened to photo editing and photo studio?
barnunn
Enthusiast - Level 2

Can no longer edit gallery photos  or add said photo to contact

0 Likes
Re: what happened to photo editing and photo studio?
Not applicable

have you already tried doing this process?

You can tune up your photos in the Gallery app in a number of ways, including altering the brightness, contrast, colours, size, and adding effects.

From the Home screen touch Apps Apps Icon > Gallery Gallery Icon and open a photo. Touch the photo and then touch More options More options icon> Studio > Photo studio to edit the photo.

The following options are available:

Enhance ButtonEnhance: One-touch photo enhancement adjusts contrast, brightness and other settings to improve the quality of the photo.Photo Editor AdjustmentAdjustment: Open tools to Rotate,Crop, or Resize the photo.
Photo Editor ToneTone: Add colour enhancements, such as Brightness, Contrast and Hue.Photo Editor EffectEffect: Add various stylised effects, such as Vignette, Vintage, Grayscale and Sepia.
Photo Editor PortraitPortrait: Make adjustments to facial features, such as Remove red eye, Brighten face and Airbrush.Photo Editor Sticker

Decoration: Add decorations, such as a Sticker, a Frame and Drawing.

Touch Undo Undo Photo Edit to reverse the most recent edit made to the photo or touch Redo Undo Photo Edit to reverse the last Undo step. Touch Cancel Cancel Photo Edits to disregard all changes made in edit mode. Touch Save Save Photo Edits to save your changes. A new file will be created and the original file will be left untouched

if in any case this is still not working, you can call the customer service of Samsung because this is more about the phone itself. :

Customer Support

Phone Support

0330 SAMSUNG (726 7864)
Monday to Saturday | 9am to 6pm

Calls to 0330 numbers are charged at a local landline rate + a set-up fee for BT residential customers. Mobiles and other providers costs may vary and charges are subject to change without notice and are provided as reference only. Calls maybe recorded for training and quality purposes. For information on how we collect and use your details, please refer to our Privacy Policy.

Terms & Conditions +  

Live Chat Support

Available Monday to Friday 10AM to 7.30PM
and Saturday from 10AM to 5.30PM
Start chatting  

Email Support

Send us an email using the form below
Send an email 

Support Centres

Drop by your local Support Centre for expert advice on your phone, tablet or wearable
Find a Support Centre  

Write to Us

Samsung Customer Support
  Selectapost 38

0 Likes
barnunn
Enthusiast - Level 2

phone states photo studio has stopped.  What does that mean?  Can this be redownloaded, updated, fixed?????

If I tap "edit" it says photo editor is not installed on this phone....wtf

Not applicable

most of the time, when it happens to my phone, I try to go app manager and go to the app itself to clear cache and clear data. have you tried doing it?

0 Likes
barnunn
Enthusiast - Level 2

Photo Studio is not in App Manager.  Guess its a trip to the Verizon store.

Thanks for trying to help.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to be able to access your photos to edit, Barnunn. I would be discouraged if I were unable to edit my pictures as well. Let's figure this out together. When did this first occur and what were you doing when it happened? Has there been any recent updates on your phone?
JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes