what causes mms problems between galaxy and iphone
ratwell22

I miss some messages in group chats. Sometimes all the other users are iphone, sometimes its mixed.  Sometimes the other users dont get messages from me, sometimes they do. its a mess.

i use the verizon message+ app. i like how its customizable, but rarely do i make it through a day without someone complaining about my messages. 

0 Likes
Re: what causes mms problems between galaxy and iphone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. How long has this issue been going on for you? Do the messages mess up when sending to an Android device?

TimothyS_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: what causes mms problems between galaxy and iphone
ratwell22

There has never been a time where this didn't occur. Its random times.  Mostly group messages.  Sometimes all Iphone with my phone being the only droid. Sometimes multiple droids and iphones.  Sometimes all droids. Some other phones dont get messages until hours later, etc.  Other people have told me this always happens when they are texting with droid owners. Ive never owned an iphone and would rather not, but when it is all iphones, there never seems to be an issue. Im sure its something to do with the 2 differences in how they use their networks, but there has to be a fix?? 

0 Likes