unable to access Verizon network!
charmer235
Enthusiast - Level 1

Unable to access Verizon network! Got pop up window that "you've reached your mobile data usage limit.  Mobile data turned off. " I have option to click re-enable button but doing so may result in additional charges.  I've check settings, my mobile data box is checked. When I try to open a web page it tells me I'm off line with message "Wi-Fi and mobile data are turned off. The page can be loaded once you connect to a network. Error code: ERR_INTERNET_DISCONNECTED"  My wi-fi DOES work, it's the Verizon network that I cannot access. Someone PLEASE HELP.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: unable to access Verizon network!
charmer235
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you Tikibar1!  The link provided was exactly my issue and I am now back on the Verizon network. I'm glad I posted my question because when I called Verizon support the tech thought my phone was infected by a virus and wanted to do a hard rest on my phone. I'm glad I didn't go that route. Thanks again.

View solution in original post

tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Check the graph in your Data Usage section; it sounds like you've enabled the Alert About Data Usage feature, have reached that limit, and the phone is now restricting your data usage accordingly.  For more info., see:

How do I monitor online data usage on my Samsung Galaxy S5? | Support | SAMSUNG UK

charmer235
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you Tikibar1!  The link provided was exactly my issue and I am now back on the Verizon network. I'm glad I posted my question because when I called Verizon support the tech thought my phone was infected by a virus and wanted to do a hard rest on my phone. I'm glad I didn't go that route. Thanks again.

tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You're welcome.

0 Likes