the piece inside the usb port for the battery fell out, unable to charge it, need to clear personal information..but how?
kulaku
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just bought the galaxy s4 mini..loved it, only had it for 3 weeks when i had trouble charging..phone wouldnt charge..so took it to verizon store, she took the phone and came back with my phone plugged into a charger..said "its working fine..maybe its the charger"..so I bought another charger..she plugged it in and I took it home ..it was charging..I left it alone till the next morning..again the phone was not charging..when i tried to unplug the charger..the little piece inside the port feel out...great..now REALLY cant charge it..long story short..had insurance..couldnt get the same phone..was on back order..so got galaxy s4..now the problem,,gotta send the damaged phone back..need to erase personal info my it..but how? if the device cannot be charged?? help..please..only got 6 more days left to send it back...

0 Likes
Re: the piece inside the usb port for the battery fell out, unable to charge it, need to clear personal information..but how?
Klue
Master - Level 1

Install another charged bettery, do what you go to do, replace the battery with your old one and send it out/

Re: the piece inside the usb port for the battery fell out, unable to charge it, need to clear personal information..but how?
kulaku
Enthusiast - Level 1

thanks for the suggestion..never thought of that..no other battery..even tried looking for power station..no luck..may try verizon store..see if they can help..seems like common problem with these phones

0 Likes