syncing facebook contacts?
postladyphnx

How do you sync face book contacts. my Samsung says sync turned off.....can't figure how to turn this feature on or why my phone will not sync.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: syncing facebook contacts?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

postladyphnx,

We certainly want you to have your contacts syncing correctly. Check your phone's settings by going to Settings>Applications>Contacts>Contact To Display. Select the option to show Facebook contacts here.

SandyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Not applicable

I believe depending on the android device you slide the screen either up or down(Slide your finger in either direction to access) and the SYNC should be able to be turned on and off via this method.

Sorry my wife has her android with her at present.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

postladyphnx,

We certainly want you to have your contacts syncing correctly. Check your phone's settings by going to Settings>Applications>Contacts>Contact To Display. Select the option to show Facebook contacts here.

SandyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
rita32560

My prior phone, which was a Motorolla brought in the contacts FB profile picture as well, so far I haven't been able to figure out how to have this phone do that - can it be done?

Thanks

Rita

0 Likes
kdm3170
Enthusiast - Level 3

go into contacts,settings, accounts, click facebook if already added or add account, then click sync contacts

0 Likes