sound switches to vibrate after first call
onebadcmpny

My galaxy s7 android phone notification switches from sound to vibrate by itself.  I reset sound mode in settings-sound and vibration, from vibrate to sound.  Next call rings. After that it vibrates until I reset it to sound again.  Does it every time.

0 Likes
Re: sound switches to vibrate after first call
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Onebadcmpny, the sound/vibrate option reliability is so critical.  Please put the phone into Safe Mode and retest it multiple times http://spr.ly/65828q7Gw  .  When did this first begin? Has the device been wet or damaged at all?  Have any recent changes been made to the phone such as software updates, applications added, etc.?

SeanC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: sound switches to vibrate after first call
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is strange, onebadcmpny. Le's make sure we get you hearing your phone. I know each time you go into the settings. Please turn the volume up and down on the side of the phone. Test and let us know the status.

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes