screen displays negative image
EDWSTR62

Upon starting phone, the display switches to a negative image. Happens about 10 seconds after the phone has finished booting.  Even photos appear negative.  Otherwise phone operates normal.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: screen displays negative image
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

EDWSTR62, let's get your display working normally. It can be a bit disconcerting to see all of the colors reversed. However, there is a setting in the phone that cause the screen to appear this way, and it can be reversed.

Please go to Settings>Accessibility and uncheck Negative Colors.

I am confident this will resolve your concern. However, if Negative Colors is not checked, and this does not resolve your issue, please share when this began and your current software version. The software can be found by going to Settings>About Phone and sharing the Baseband version and Build Number.

MichelleH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

I think that can be changed in the settings somewhere, I vaguely remember there being something like that on older versions of Android... Maybe in the accessibility settings?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

EDWSTR62, let's get your display working normally. It can be a bit disconcerting to see all of the colors reversed. However, there is a setting in the phone that cause the screen to appear this way, and it can be reversed.

Please go to Settings>Accessibility and uncheck Negative Colors.

I am confident this will resolve your concern. However, if Negative Colors is not checked, and this does not resolve your issue, please share when this began and your current software version. The software can be found by going to Settings>About Phone and sharing the Baseband version and Build Number.

MichelleH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Isn't that basically what I said?

gstar38

I have the same issue but do not have the accessibility option in settings

0 Likes
KH-Michael
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for clarifying that for us. To further review what is the make and model for your device? Has the phone been damaged or exposed to water previously?

JasperM_VZW

0 Likes