samsung s8+ pre oreded
BRTERN07
Enthusiast - Level 1

I had pre ordered my samsung s8+ on 3/30/17, the launch date, and it still says processing. Is anyone else having that issue?

0 Likes
Re: samsung s8+ pre oreded
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BRTERN07

Getting a new phone is always an exciting time. I understand wanting to be kept up to date as to the status of your order. To best get you details on the status of your order please contact customer service. Here are different options to contact us: http://vz.to/2o7Zoxq You can also check the status of your order online, see here: http://vz.to/2pjY3Ue

Edward_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the  _Correct Answer_  button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Magnumman
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes Im having the same issue I think, here's what is going on.  I preordered the S8+ and a free VR and I never received any kind of confirmation when I was complete.  So I then tried to order it again the next day and now when I try to complete a new order and it states "card declined". So I then call my CC company and they say your card is fine and that there were no charges from VZW. So now you can see how I'm puzzled by what has transpired.  The whole pre-ordering thing has been very ambiguous.  So do I dare call VZW CC and wait on the telephone or do I wait to see if VZW comes through and if they don't go to the store where I can talk to a human. My estimated date of delivery was 4/26 so I guess I'll know on 4/27.

BRTERN07
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hopefully you get yours soon.

Yeah, I tried to see if i could change it to in store pick up, but they wouldn't let. Then I tried to cancel it so I could re-buy it in stores, forgo the free BR, and now they wont allow it because apparently I've been "charged" by vzw, but of course they have yet to even charge my card. It's very frustrating. I should have just ordered mine from Target. Lesson learned.

0 Likes
ANGIELU0218

I have the same problem and no one can tell me when this is happening! I ch and was told it would ship today 4/23 never happened chatting now with no more answers either. Very frustratin Verizon!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Following up on your post,  Magnumman. It's not like us to not send a confirmation after an upgrade. We're sorry for any delay. Were you able to get your equipment? Any updates at all?

0 Likes
Magnumman
Enthusiast - Level 2

I haven't received my phone yet but thats okay. They said it would ship out on 4-26 so if I don'thave my new phone this week then I'll try to figure out what the deal is. If it is coming thats what Im trying to figure out. I still do not see snything on my CC statement.

Thsnks for checking in with me VZW.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Angieluo218, we understand your concern about your device and we know you must be excited. Have you received any changes or a tracking number?

LauraL_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Magnumman
Enthusiast - Level 2

No i havent. Thats why im so puzzled

John[Removed]

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service 

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes