samsung galaxy s7 start up screen
dede727

I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 that will not boot up past the loading screen (the screen that says Samsung Galaxy S7 at the top and Powered by android at the bottom). I've tried restarting it in safe mode and it doesn't help. It's been stuck like this for a long time and no matter how long i leave it alone it never loads past this screen. I've been trying to avoid sending it in to get fixed, but if there is absolutely no way that I can fix it on my own, then I might have to. Please help.

0 Likes
Re: samsung galaxy s7 start up screen
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

If you can't even get it to boot in safe mode, you're probably out of luck.  As a last resort (and they'll have you do this anyway when you call in for warranty replacement) you could try a factory reset from the bootloader.  Hold power and vol down, use vol button to scroll, and power to select.

0 Likes
dede727

No luck with that either, but thanks!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

de727, we want to help you figure out what is going on with your Galaxy S7. We recommend taking the device to a store location to have it inspected. We can also do troubleshooting to try to have it fixed. When did this first start? We want to give you an option that might help get your device past the loading screen. Have you tried using the Software Repair Assistant? Here is a link to help you with this step, https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-80201/. Let us know if this works or if you still need assistance with your device.

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes