s6 edge super laggy and overall unresponsive
catchingdreams

I've had the s6 edge for maybe 8 months, possibly more.  I've had two sets of phones.   The first phone I had overheated, lagged, and became unresponsive and lost it's battery life way too quickly.  I cracked the screen, and as a christmas gift, my parents replaced the phone in hopes of fixing both the screen and the bugs.  Well, when I first booted up the phone, it worked like new.  For maybe a day.  Then it would do the same problems over, and over again.  The only way I've noticed to fix this is do a factory reset, which is super tedious considering it only fixes the problem for a few days.  It's an awful phone, and I have an entire year left before I can upgrade.

Does anybody know how to fix this lag/unresponsiveness without doing a factory reset every other week?

Also, what is Verizon's policy on trading in a phone with the problems as listed?  I'm sure they'll tell me I have to either pay in full, or wait for the contract to expire, but I wasn't positive.

Thank you!

0 Likes
Re: s6 edge super laggy and overall unresponsive
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We realize that it's important to have a device that works properly. Have you already spoken with a Technical Support representative? What steps did you take to troubleshoot your device before completing the hard reset?

DeannaL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: s6 edge super laggy and overall unresponsive
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Catchingdreams, we understand how frustrating this could be. What kinds of applications do you normally download? Please follow this link to see if you can find any of the applications here: http://vz.to/1wI4Vm1.

EstebanP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes