"Invalid image" message when I receive photos I sent to email address
Sacbuoy

I just bought a Galaxy S3 Mini. It is my first smart phone. I liked taking photos with my flip phone. It was easy to do. I would take a photo, hit "send" and send it to my personal email address. Once I received the photo, I would edit it and save it on my laptop. I have taken several photos with my new phone and tried to follow the same process (except instead of just hitting "send" I have to attach the photo to an email and email it from one of my email addresses to another). On 75 percent of the photos, when I retrieve the email and try to open the attachment on my laptop, I receive an "invalid image" message. Please advise.

PS - I know I can save and edit photos on my smart phone. I am not interested in doing that. I want to continue to use the email address and laptop system I used in the past, which work seamlessly. I don't want hundreds of "old phone" photos saved in one place and "new phone" photos saved in another, and I don't want to have to rely on my smartphone for all my photo editing/storage.

0 Likes
Re: "Invalid image" message when I receive photos I sent to email address
Sacbuoy

Additional info: All of these emails also end up in the "sent" box of my originating email account. Sometimes I can click on the attachment there and retrieve the image, but most times the image cannot be accessed.

I have a hard time believing that I am the only person on earth that can't send photos from their Galaxy S III mini to their personal email address. I really wish Verizon had live support chat like AT&T does. If Verizon does have this kind of support they keep access well hidden on their website.

0 Likes