"Attachment Removed" Message won't deliver my emailed Pics...
909hemi

I'm at the end of my rope... I'm a retired Verizon employee and I find the whole "sign in and get help" process to be deliberately hard, tough. and designed to confuse and get customers to just give up! Smiley Sad

My Galaxy S6 phone refuses to accept photos sent from my PC. Messages come thru fine, but any photo sent results in either nothing (a blank message on my phone) or an "Attachment Removed" notice on my phone. Meanwhile my wife: same model phone, same Verizon FIOS service at home, same AOL internet service, can receive PC-sent photos with no problem.

Now I just spent 87 minutes online with Samsung support, and they finally said the problem is with "Message+" supplied thru Verizon. SO: How can I fix this problem? I can hardly wait to get an answer so I get to YET AGAIN try to sign into Verizon, have to change my password, have to re-state my security question-and-answer and spend another 20 minutes running the gauntlet just to get back HERE. Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

YES, I was your "phone man".

Thank you!

0 Likes
Re: "Attachment Removed" Message won't deliver my emailed Pics...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi 909hemi!

It saddens me to learn that you're hving issues with pictures being sent from your PC. How are you sending them? Are you sending them via email, or connecting the phone to the PC with a USB cord? If using a USB cord, if the cord made for charging only or does it include the transfer of files?

ChristinaB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
R_Mark_B
Enthusiast - Level 1

It saddens me too. Because my phone just started doing the same thing and your reply was lame. Something changed in the last few days. Maybe ChristinaB_VZW could get an upper level tech to help with this problem.

10 thumbs down.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely do not want you to feel this way, and we are here to help. It's extremely important that we get additional details to make sure we provide you with the proper resolution. Could you please check that your device's software is up to date? How are you sending these picture messages? Are you able to receive picture messages from other sources?

GeovannJ_VZW

0 Likes