rriva59177

does anyone else have reception problems with the Samsung galaxy s7 verizon

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: poor signal samsung galaxy s7 verizon
_buckeyenut_
Contributor - Level 1

I had that problem at home only too. Enabled advanced calling and WiFi calling, been perfect since.

View solution in original post

dltkt1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just recent bought my phone about 1 1/2 weeks ago.  I'm experiencing the same issue.

bearone21
Legend

depends where you are in relation to the closest cell tower, which only covers the one direction it faces.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rriva59177,

Thank you for providing that information. I know how important it is to have a working phone. Let's look into this more. When did this first start for you? What zip code are you in?
JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
dltkt1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I don't know the exact date it started. However, it's been going on for quite sometime. My zip code is 76022.

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dltkt1,

You should have the same issues. Let's review your area. What zip code are you in? How long have you been experiencing these issues?
JasperM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you able to rely on our network. Talk to me a bit more about this, what sort of reception problems are you experiencing?
MatthewT_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
dltkt1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Poor/weak signal makes phone calls drop.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dltkt1, dropped calls are never enjoyable. We would like to investigate this further for you. Does the problem only in one area (home/work) or everywhere?
TrinetteW_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
dltkt1
Enthusiast - Level 3

So far only at home.