Re: poor signal samsung galaxy s7 verizon
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

LENNYEDGE,

Being able to enjoy your device and service is a must. Please keep us in the loop once you've activated your new SIM.

KatiM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Reliable service is definitely important so I understand your concern DEBPRO66. How long have you had this issue? Where are you located (zip)? Are you indoors when this happens?

JohnB_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

LENNYEDGE - I am happy to hear you ordered a new SIM card. Please let us know if the new SIM card resolves the issues you are having. We are here for you and want nothing more than to provide you the stellar service you deserve.

JacobV_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
amdew717
Enthusiast - Level 2

The responses from Verizon Wireless Customer Support are not very helpful and in fact sound as if they're coming from a robot.

MTNGHTSKY
Enthusiast - Level 1

My wife and I just bought one of these phones each and here in Montana we are dropping calls all the time. I never had a single problem with an iPhone....I am not at all happy

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MTNGHTSKY, we want you to be happy on our network. Are you and your wife dropping calls every where you go or just in a specific place? Please provide the zip code for your current location so that we can check your coverage area: http://vz.to/1RM49W3

LasinaH_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
BRIBIE78
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a data connection issue. When I purchased 2 of the Samsung Galaxy S7 back in June the phones worked great. Then when the latest system upgrade came out back in July,  the phones are junk. I'm so frustrated as tech support hasn't been able to fix the problems. The issues are this screen overlay crap, the screen timeout always goes back to 30 seconds instead of staying at 10 minutes that I set in settings and then Internet connection has slowed up quite a bit. The Internet connection is not just contained at home. I've tried at different locations as well as WiFi and I get same thing,  takes forever to upload a page. I can't use any pre-installed or downloaded apps as I get this message about detecting screen overlay. Go to settings and turn it off. There is no such topic or feature in settings, there is no option to turn off screen overlay.  Tech support doesn't know much additional I'm on hold forever while they research it. They told me the screen overlay feature was added in the last update. If it's not broken, leave it alone.  I'm so frustrated,  this phone is junk now

jeffyboy65
Contributor - Level 1

I had issues after the update, also.

Verizon ended up sending me a replacement.

It has the previous version on it. It keeps prompting me to update it, but I refuse to install it.

Hopefully there will be a stable update soon.

BRIBIE78
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for response.  Noone knows how to fix the problems. The data connection so much slower, this screen overlay crap. Can't use any of my apps or send pictures as this screen overlay message comes on but there is no option to turn it off. Then the screen timeout always goes back to 30 seconds instead of 10 minutes like I set. Every time you try to read something then the screen goes black. Verizon continues to tell me they have to research the issue and how to correct it.  They have no clue

jeffyboy65
Contributor - Level 1

I agree.

They swapped out my sim card twice before believing me.