phone won't save email password
rocky4paw

I have a Galaxy S3 owned since new and have had recurring problem that the phone won't save the password for my AOL email account.  When this first started I would go into the account settings on my phone for the email acct.   After entering the 4 digits(I'M a longtime user} on several tries it would finally take and I started getting email again.

After a time the email would stop updating and I go in to the email account settings and instead of 4 asterisks for my password, there would be 20 or 25 asterisks for the password.  So I reenter my 4 digit password, and sometimes it would take and I'd start getting email.

Now reentering my password will not take at all, so I have not received any email on my phone since Mar 14 because the phone can't connect with server.

I can get email on my phone by going to the Internet and the AOL website and entering the same user name and password which originally worked thru the email icon on the phone.

Any ideas?

0 Likes
Re: phone won't save email password
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Rocky4paw,

Email has definitely become a popular platform for us to communicate with one another and I want to make sure that we get your email working again. I appreciate you providing me all the steps you have already taken to attempt in fixing this issue on your S3. Have you tried downloading the AOL application for your phone? Is your S3 currently up to date with its software?

Here to help.

YareliMMVZWW
Follow us on Twitter VZWSupportt
If my response answered your question please click the�CorrecttAnswer�� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes