cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

phone doesn't stay charged long and too hot to hold

Miembro

I have had this phone a week today. I had the Note 2 which the only thing bad I can say about it was the size. After checking into the S4 I really liked the phone. Well....it doesn't keep a charge but a couple hours at most even if not being used. As soon as I take it off the charger it starts going down. The phone gets so hot in just a few minutes that I can't even hold it to my face. I am about to return it and get something else but not really happy about that. I love the display and phone size but it doesn't help to have to charge it a few times a day.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: phone doesn't stay charged long and too hot to hold

Miembro

If I was you, I'd take it back and ask for a new one. I have had mine since the day it was released and no issues. My charge also holds the whole day. I don't do much on my phone though, just facebook and a few websites, but tons of texting and picture messaging.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

You need to check what programs are running.  Bluetooth and GPS use battery.  If you use wireless and have a weak signal, that uses battery too.  There is an app called Battery Guru that monitors battery usage.  There are many app killing/battery saving apps available.  You need to be careful which you chose.  With my previous phone, I downloaded an app killer that totally screwed up the phone. 

It could just be your battery.  My S4 lasts all day without modest use and little data usage. 

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Miembro

Something is wrong with your phone. My S4 battery charge always lasts more than a day, even with decent usage, leaving GPS on, no special battery saver app, etc. I used to take all those precautions with previous phones but now it doesn't matter; S4 battery life should be very good for an android.

0 Me gusta

Miembro

Well I am starting to see a trend here. Mine holds a charge, but it does get warm with regular use

and once so hot I literally thought it would self combust.

0 Me gusta
Covid19